After Allah created the water and the Throne, He created the Upper Pen, then the Guarded Tablet, and then the rest of the creations.
The Upper Pen and the Guarded Tablet: It was narrated in the description of the Guarded Tablet that it is a white pearl and its edge is made of red ruby. Its width is the traveling distance of five hundred (500) years.
Allah ordered the Pen to write. The Pen wrote, by the Will of Allah, without anyone holding it. It wrote on the Guarded Tablet what was and what will be in this life until its end. Fifty thousand (50,000) years after this event, Allah created the heavens and Earth in six (6) days. No person is born and no drop of water falls except in accordance to what was written in the Guarded Tablet.
Earth: The Earth that we are on is one of seven (7) Earths that Allah created; it is also the highest one. Each Earth is separated from the other. In the seventh Earth there is a place called Sijjin. The souls of the blasphemers go there after their bodies decay, until the Resurrection (Ba^th). Hellfire (Jahannam) is under the seventh Earth. It is the fire with which Allah threatened the blasphemers and sinners among His slaves. Allah created this Earth during the first two days.
The Seven Heavens: After Allah created the Earth, He created the seven heavens. Each heaven is a solid body that is held up without any pillars. The heavens are separated. From one heaven to the other is a distance of five hundred (500) years, and every heaven has a gate.
The first heaven is so far away from the Earth. Some people are unable to encompass this to the extent that they believe that the space which contains the stars and planets is the entire universe. They also falsely believe that it extends without an end. There is no point to their claims, because Allah told us in the Qur’an and the Prophet also informed us in his hadiths what is contradictory to their claims. Paradise exists above the seventh heaven.
The Earth: After the creation of the seven heavens, Allah created what is on the Earth: rivers, trees, mountains, and the like.
Adam: Allah then created Adam on the last and sixth day, which was Friday. Adam was the last kind of the creation, humans. He is the first of the prophets. Allah created him from clay after it was mixed with water from Paradise. From his left rib, Allah created Lady Eve (Hawwa‘). Angels, jinn, and animals were created before Adam.
1. What did Allah create after creating the water and the Throne?
2. What was mentioned about the description of the Guarded Tablet?
3. What did Allah order the Pen to do? What did it write on the Guarded Tablet?
4. When did Allah create the heavens and Earth?
5. How many Earths did Allah create? On what Earth are we?
6. What is Sijjin? Where is it located?
7. Where is Hellfire (Jahannam)?
8. What are the heavens? How many heavens did Allah create?
9. Where is Paradise located?
10. After creating the seven heavens, what did Allah create?
11. When did Allah create the angels, jinn, and animals?
12. From what did Allah create our Lady Hawwa‘ ?